Manager: Joanna Mytnik-Daniluk
The Early Music Ensemble “Ars Decorum” operating at the “Śródmieście” Community Center in Białystok was founded in April 2015 on the initiative of Joanna Mytnik-Daniluk. It is a vocal and instrumental ensemble specializing in performing pieces from the Renaissance and Baroque periods.
- In June 2016, the band took part in the Children and Youth Music Festival “Debuts” in Łapy, winning the first place in the category of bands – Diamond Debut.
- In 2017, the Ensemble took part in the 39th National Festival of Early Music Ensembles “Schola Cantorum” as a debuting ensemble and won the Bronze Eola Harp.
- In June 2017, the ensemble participated in the cyclical “Baroque Gardens of Art” Festival in Białystok, and in August the ensemble performed during the Jarosławski Fair.
- During the “Baroque Gardens of Art” Festival in Białystok in 2018, the band took part in the concert “Musical coffee in the gardens” and “Musical coffee in the gardens” part. 2 in 2019.
- In subsequent editions of the National Festival of Early Music Ensembles “Schola Cantorum” in 2018 and 2020, the Ensemble won Distinctions, and in 2021 the Bronze Eola Harp.
- In June 2022, the band performed during the concert “Bouquets of Baroque”, which took place as part of the “Baroque Gardens of Art” Festival in Białystok.
- At the International Festival of Early Music Ensembles “Schola Cantorum” in Kalisz in 2022, the Ensemble received the Golden Eola Harp and the Prefect of Kalisz Award.
- In November 2022, the Early Music Ensemble “Ars Decorum” performed at the “Young Music Talents” concert at the Sleńdziński Art Gallery in Białystok.
Current team composition:
- Weronika Federwisch
- Hanna Maczyńska
- Gabriela Szczepańska
- Inka Szumińska
- Magdalena Szymanowska
- Weronika Warsicka
- Judyta Żłobikowska
The Flute Quartet “Prima Voce” and the Early Music Ensemble “Ars Decorum” of the “Śródmieście” Culture Center in Białystok play the concert “Musical Bouquets” as part of the Baroque Gardens of Art Festival 2022 on Saturday, June 18 in the Italian Pavilion of the Branicki Garden in Białystok.
The Early Music Ensemble “Ars Decorum” of the “Śródmieście” Cultural Center in Białystok performs during the 2021 DKŚ Presentation.